Unlock the benefits of enterprise-class messaging for thousands of businesses, of all sizes, worldwide.
Our Mail servers are fast and feature-rich providing you with more than just email. The web-mail system, which is mobile device and tablet friendly, includes great calendaring a scheduling, advanced contact features and so much more.
dcs associates specialises in the day-to-day management of your email platform so you can focus on your business. We make it simple for your company to communicate and get things done by offering email hosting services to meet your business needs.
Microsoft Exchange, is the industry-standard communication platform for business, combining email, calendars, meetings, mobile syncing and more. Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2013 makes these advanced mailbox features available to all.
Microsoft Exchange delivers huge business benefits.
Microsoft Exchange is more than just email. It provides your organisation with a robust platform for professional communication and allows your team to keep working and talking no matter where they are.
- Complete mobile solution. Sync email, calendars, tasks and your address book with your mobile devices like iPhone / iPad, Android handset, Windows Mobile device or Blackberry (models with activesync only)
- Webmail. Access your Exchange mailbox from any web browser thanks to Outlook Web Access
- Keep remote workers in the picture. Share mailboxes, calendars and tasks with all the right people, whether they are in the office or not
Take your email with you wherever you go with complete inbox synchronisation. Stay connected with Outlook client connection from office PCs, Webmail, Outlook Anywhere and ActiveSync mobile email on compatible devices.
Microsoft Exchange from dcs associates includes:
- Unlimited storage per user
- Free Activesync for iPhone®, Android®, and Windows® phones
- Your data is securely backed up
- Spam and virus protection
- Rich email interface
- Individual and shared
- Contact lists
- Task lists
- Public folders
- Mailbox recovery
A wide range of connectivity options: Outlook Web Access, MAPI (including RPC over HTTPS), IMAP, POP and Outlook Mobile Access.
MS Exchange Consultation
dcs associates can offer you consultation on your implementation and migration of Exchange Server. If you are uncomfortable with any aspect of your implementation/migration then call us and we can offer you the full range of consultation to ensure you make the right decision, from network architecture review and backup advice to ensuring you purchase the right product.